面積：【實用率80%】886平方尺（總建築面積）； 707 平方英尺（實用面積）屋苑內最寬敞的單位
- 毗鄰 2 個綜合購物中心，亦近大圍市中心街市。附近政府公共設施臨立有各種不同社會服務中心如美林體育館及美田社區會堂，日常生活所需用品一應俱全。
Parkview Garden, Tai Wai <South-facing river view, practical intervals, rare on the market.>
Flat Location: Flat H, Block 1, Parkview Garden, 8 Pik Tin Street, Tai Wai, Shatin
Area: 【Utilization rate 80%】 886 square feet (Gross Floor Area); 707 square feet (Saleable Area) Largest apartment in this estate
- Located in the upper steam of the Shing Mun River in Shatin facing the river view, the environment is pleasant and the air is fresh and very bright, and the environment is quiet;
- Adjacent to the estate is a running track and a cycling track with plenty of places to rest and hike in your spare time.
- A soothing environment with fresh air and birds sing in harmony. Suitable for families.
- One of the most spacious and comfortable in the housing estate in the area. The unit is a square shape with 3 bedrooms (1 ensuite) and 2 bathrooms. With its practical design, and its utilization rate is as high as 80%.
- The building is located on the north and facing to the south, the sunlight comes into the half of the house in winter, and the summer just reached out to the borderline of the house, which makes the effect of warm in winter and cool in summer. The unit is convection through the window, and the air is circulated.
- The location is convenient, taking only 10 minutes to walk to the Tai Wai MTR Station. Alternatively, a minibus service is also provided, making this the centre of a quiet yet prosperous town.
- As this housing estate does not have a clubhouse, so the property management fee is affordable, but there are basic facilities, such as podium gardens, swimming pools, children's playgrounds, bicycle parks and parking lots. However, those who enjoy further leisure can also visit to the nearby Mei Lam Sports Centre, a well-equipped sports centre with a variety of sports and recreational facilities.
- The estate is adjacent to 2 integrated shopping centers, and nearby to Tai Wai Central Market. There are various social service centers in the nearby government public facilities, such as Mei Lam Sports Centre and Mei Tan Community Hall, with all the daily necessities needed.
- The property is managed by Hang Yick Properties Management Limited, a subsidiary of Henderson Land Group.
- Private purchase does not require intermediary fees or property agency fees.
- Simple and modern kitchen was newly renovated last summer.
Nearby Schools: Near Kindergarten Shatin: Famous schools such as Pui Kiu College, Immaculate Heart Of Mary School, Sha Tin Government Primary School. Primary School 88 Net; Secondary School Shatin
Facilities: Cycling parking, Car parking, podium garden, swimming pool, children's play
Age of estate: 28 years
**All information here is only for your reference. Please take the sell and purchase contract as the final official.**