AI-powered inspection for architecture
RaSpect is an AI-powered predictive inspection company for architecture. Our mission is to create a safer and smarter society via state-of-the-art technology, including robotics, AI and IoT. We are developing a "brain" of inspection for engineers, architects, and surveyors around the world, committed to improving the safety of buildings and infrastructures, preventing losses, from economic to human lives. We leverage a wide range of data, including satellite data for macroscopic inspection, IoT sensors for building structure as well as robots and drones for autonomous inspections. Comprehensive analysis of data empowers us to assess potential risks of architectures and offers predictive analysis of their damage effectively. With a much higher accuracy, our solution is also 50% more cost-and-time-effective than traditional methods.
Who we are looking for?
- Diploma or Tertiary holder in:
- Computer Science or related disciplines
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritise and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
- At least 1 year of relevant IT support experience
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
What to do?
- Create and maintain a streamlined digital working environment for office operation, integration with Zoho system
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members
Where to work?
- Work in a committed and multicultural workplace with inspiring and diverse people
- Kowloon Tong District
What we are offering?
- 5 day work
- Satisfactory money package
- Bonus on excellent performance
- Competitive Package and good career path to the right Candidate
What you should do?
Email: send your resume to email@example.com