Certificate in AVCHD Editing
18 May - 22 June 2010 (Tue)
1. AVCHD camcorders vs. still cameras/DSLRs with HD shooting
2. Consumer camcorders vs. Professional camcorders.
3. Shooting technique.
4. Audio technique.
5. Choosing the right video editing software and computer hardware including notebook computers.
6. HMDI capture vs. direct file import.
7. Editing with Grass Valley Edius Neo 2.5.
8. Edit Project settings and Output formats.
9. HD codecs: tape-based vs file-based.
10. Storage and distribution of HD videos: Blu-ray discs and beyond.
11. HD media players, video servers and other storage solutions.
Date and Time
18, 22 May, 1, 8, 22 June 2010 (7:00pm - 10:00pm)
19 June 2010 (1:00pm - 7:00pm)
Six sessions (21 hours)
All sessions will be held in a studio in Fo Tan except the first
lecture at 1/F., HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
Fax (852) 2788-6260 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or direct email to trainer email@example.com
Application Details: http://www.hktrainingonline.com/eng/training/detail.cfm?itemcode=40115285