You have invested in your children and their education for 10+ years, so why let your investment go to waste?
As a current penultimate-year HKU Accounting & Finance student (recipient of Chuis Student Excellence Scheme - Ho Wing Hing Talent Fund), incoming Commercial Banking Intern at Hang Seng Bank, and KGV graduate (recipient of the ESF Chairmans Award for Excellence 2015, KGV Alumni Social Responsibility Award 2013, and GCSE Attainment Award 2013), I can tutor:
- IB Higher Level subjects [English A (Language & Literature), Economics, Chinese B];
- IB Standard Level subjects [Biology, History, Mathematics];
- IGCSE/GCSE subjects [English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, History, Economics, Chinese, Digital Applications, Art & Design];
- All Middle Years Programme (MYP) subjects; and
- Native English speaking/reading/writing.
I can also offer guidance and support for IB Economics Extended Essays (of which I was awarded grade A: 35 out of 36), UK & HK (non-JUPAS) university applications, writing competitive + outstanding personal statements/essays, and CAS programme.
Past papers, syllabus statements, and notes are available upon request.
For only $250+ per hour, you will be given guaranteed results within weeks. Most importantly, I will specifically cater to your childs needs accordingly and make sure they get the most out of the tutoring sessions. I am a native English speaker and was educated at international/ESF schools (British School in Tokyo, ESF Kowloon Junior School, ESF King George V School). I have experience as a private GCSE/IB tutor, and part-time teaching assistant at KGV Learning Support Centre and ESF Jockey Club Sarah Roe Centre working with SEN students aged 5-17. I worked as a reporter/columnist for publications such as Young Post (South China Morning Post), Coconuts Hong Kong, MadbuzzHK etc.
My past university offers include:
- University of Hong Kong (HKU) (with scholarship)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Kings College London (KCL)
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Warwick
- University of Manchester
*Resume available upon request!