Hide in 20s


英國註冊特許工程師 [ 1對1考牌課程 ]

Examination Course for Chartered Engineer (CEng) [ 1 to 1 ]

How to Become a Professional / Chartered Engineer in Hong Kong ?

To become a Chartered Engineer (CEng), you nomally have a Master Degree plus a Bachelor Degree (with honours) in Engineering.

We, The Hong Kong College of Engineering (香港設施工程學院), has three Master Degree programmes, which are jointly organized with Heriot-Watt University in UK, can lead you to acquire professional membership and CEng status.

MSc in Facilities Management ~
This program is fully accredited by both CIBSE and BIFM in UK and is qualified for applying CEng Examination.

MSc in Civil Engineering and Construction Management ~
The program is recognized by the Institution of Civil Engineers in UK (ICE) and is qualified for applying CEng Examination.

MSc in Building Services Engineering ~
The programme is qualified for applying CIBSE and EI membership and then CEng status.

As you complete the Master Degree program, you will be able to join one Professional Organization / membership. At the same time, you can apply for their CEng Assessment. After you get the CEng qualification, you can apply for the HKIE membership and Professional Engineer in Hong Kong.
CEng Exam Preparation Course
By Hong Kong College of Engineering

Professional Institutions

Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
The Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE)
Institution of Highway Incorporated Engineers (IHIE)

Admission Requirement

With BSc / BEng honours degree; AND
Recognized MSc / MEng degree or Equivalent; AND
At least 4 to 6 years working experience

For those applicants who only have BSc / BEng degree (without honous) or Higher Diploma and MSc,
they are required:

To write a Technical Report; AND
To submit 1 to 2 Experience or Abilities Report; AND
At least 4 to 6 years working experience

Procedure to become a Registered Professional Engineer (RPE) in Hong Kong

1. Apply CEng examination in UK Engineering Council.
(Via one of the “Professional Institution” that we have mentioned)
2. Apply HKIE membership for Engineer in Hong Kong.
3. Apply RPE (Register Professional Engineer) in Hong Kong. 

For more information, please kindly contact us by email: miu@tdpedu.org ; OR

Go thorough our website:
http://www.tdpedu.org ; OR
Go visit our Facebook:
Facebook.com/TdpEdu ; OR
(852) 2687 1208

A Chartered Engineer (CEng)
A Chartered Engineer (CEng)
星期一, 星期二, 星期三, 星期四, 星期五, 星期六, 星期日, 公眾假期, 其他
1 小時
10 年以上