Were looking for Mandarin language tutors to conduct scheduled 1-on-1 classes via video. Well provide a fully-equipped work environment and an online scheduling system. Our teachers have a flexible schedule and can hold as many classes as they wish. Previous experience is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Plans and prepares lessons, assignments, instructional materials;
• Establishes learning objectives consistent with appraisal of student needs, curriculum framework, and knowledge of human growth and development;
• Selects and uses appropriate instructional strategies including, but not limited to, lectures, group discussions;
• Evaluates student progress using appropriate assessment techniques;
• Creates a classroom environment that provides for student involvement in the learning process and enables each student to achieve learning objectives.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to work with diverse populations;
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the teaching and learning process;
• Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education;
• Ability to infuse technology into curriculum;
• Ability to work effectively with students, colleagues; and
• Excellent oral and communication skills.
Previous experience with remote teaching is a plus.
Please send us your CV and a 2-3 minute application video.
In the video you should:
- Tell us a bit more about yourself in English
- Teach us a short phrase in Mandarin
- Tell us a joke in a language of your choice :)