This is a museum quality version of The HMS Victory. The H.M.S VICTORY was launched on 7th May 1765. The VICTORY’s fame was due to the fact that as dawn near on October 21, 1805, under the British flagship, she took part in the momentous battle of Trafalgar, Spain and completely defeated the Franco-Spanish fleet with her powerful canons that can fire half a ton of iron shot more than a mile. She now rests at Portsmouths, England..
Others beautiful handmade boats for your home decor or gifts purpose:
- 100% hand built from scratch using “plank on frame” method
- Hundreds of hours required to finish a model at museum-quality level such as HMS Victory or USS Constitution.
- Each model was built by skillful master craftsmen with many intricate details.
- Made of finest wood like rosewood, western red cedar, mahogany, teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome, brass or cast metal fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of our models
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make our models authentic.
- Each model goes through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop
- It' just the perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector
We also custom build models for our customers. We need as many pictures and if possible the original plan for the best results.