HRA recruitment is the recruitment division of HR Associates Ltd. We are one of the leading recruiting experts in constructions, building, oil & gas and engineering in Asia. With our international partners within Asia, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia, the Middle East & South Africa, we provide a professional, efficient and effective solution to client recruitment needs, and undertake to represent their interests and career aspirations faithfully and as you would expect, to operate with the very highest level of professionalism and degree of ethics.
We are looking for Assistant Project Manager for our client in Macau.
· Lead and manage teams of construction specialists
· To ensure the teams, roles, skills and behaviour are aligned with company’s objectives and project requirements
· To deliver the project within the authorised budget, optimising cost and quality parameters
· To ensure production controls are in place for monitoring, reporting, benchmarking works and improving performance
· Certificate / Diploma or above in Building / Civil / Structural Engineering or related fields
· At least 7 years solid experience in building, A&A and fit-out
· Sound knowledge and understanding of complex construction methodologies
· Experience in budgetary controls, planning, project management and implementation is an advantage
· Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English
· Membership or association to recognized industry bodies or institutes would be desirable
· Willing to work in Hong Kong or Macau
Interested parties please send your CV with full description of your experience and qualifications to [email protected]
Please visit our websites: http://www.hrahk.com and/or http://www.hraconsultancy.com for further information.
(Note: Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)