Ying Wa Girls' School was founded in 1900 by Miss Helen Davies of the former London Missionary Society. It started off as a boarding school for girls and expanded to include a secondary section in 1915 and a two-year kindergarten in 1916.
Since 1966, Ying Wa Girls' School has become one of the related schools of the Hong Kong Council of the Church of Christian China.
In 1967, it became an entire secondary school. It is one of the 22 Grant Schools in Hong Kong.
Address: 76 Robinson Road, Hong Kong
圖書館, 音樂室, 視藝室, 多媒體語言室, 室外運動場, 電腦室