- • 在付款前，買賣雙方必須了解交易條款及交易金額
- • 輸入確定的交易金額
- • 按“立即付款!”, 以PayPal在線付款
Problem in using online payment service?
Please contact us at CS@88db.com or (852) 2102
Its original name was Ellis Kadoorie School For Indians. Ellis Kadoorie set it up, an Indian Parsee who was later awarded knighthood. It was the first school in Hong Kong where Hindi and Urdu languages were introduced. At a later stage Chinese Language was introduced but was phased out in 1980’s. However, due to the change of sovereignty in 1997, Chinese was again introduced as a core subject in the school year 1999/2000.
At one time it was run in a.m. & p.m. shifts. It was upgraded to form one in 1959-1960 and then to form five in 1977-78. In 1981 it was separated into primary and secondary schools under two school heads but both are still housed in the same building sharing the same playground and majority of the primary graduates are promoted to Sir Ellis Kadoorie Secondary School. Due to the increased demand for more seats in both primary section and secondary section, the secondary school has moved to 1 West Kowloon in September, 1999. It moved again to the new site in West Kowloon in September 2000. Now the primary section occupies the whole school premises.
The mission of the school is to provide a pleasing environment for pupils to enjoy learning; to enhance their effectiveness in communication and develop in them a sense of creativity and commitment through a balanced education programme which covers ethical, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic development.
室外運動場, 電腦室, 圖書館, 多媒體語言室, 視藝室, 音樂室